Tuesday, July 27, 2010

STATE TERRORISM


I haven't posted for several months for several reasons.
I've been virtually homeless since the middle of February when I was forced to sleep in my car after a toxic chemical substance that gave off fumes was placed in my public housing unit to drive me out.
After I discovered that the fumes were coming from a chemical substance placed on the carpet around my bed and tried to wash it off, a potentially lethal amount of hydrogen cyanide was placed in my unit.
I encountered this on the morning of 8 April 2010 when I went in there to collect my printer.
I've been feeling sick ever since.
Medical treatment is hard to find because it seems no one has had to deal with this condition before.
Whatsmore, most people find it very hard to believe what I am saying and think I am crazy.
Exactly what the perpetrators of the grotesque murder attempt want.
I've been very afraid.
I am continuing to pay rent to HousingNSW for this unit which I cannot live in because it is chemically contaminated and because my life is at risk there because my belongings are still in it.
Every time I go in there to pack, I feel sick and my face breaks out with redness and acne.
I think the perpetrators expected me to just go and die beside the road like a piece of roadkill, leaving all my belongings behind for them to throw out like the rubbish they think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment